* The Japanese Coast Guard says North Korea launched two ballistic missiles into the ocean on Friday evening American time
* The launches were made about 15 minutes apart, according to CNN
* Coast Guard officials say the short-range projectiles did not reach Japanese waters, but they have warned shipping to avoid fallen debris
* It’s the the seventh round of weapons North Korea have launched since late July,
* Experts have warned the North is making considerable advancements in their missile technology, which could pose a ‘nightmare for Washington’
The Japanese Coast Guard says North Korea have fired two ballistic missiles in the direction of the Sea of Japan.
The missiles were spotted on Friday evening American time, and their launch was confirmed by US officials, CNN reports.
The Coast Guard says the short-range projectiles were filed about 15 minutes apart.
They did not reach Japanese waters or the Exclusive Economic Zone.
Read more ….
N. Korea test-fires missiles again after joint drills end — AP
North Korea’s latest short-range missile launch complicates U.S. attempts for talks — Reuters
North Korea fires ‘short-range ballistic missiles’ into sea: Seoul — France 24
North Korea Launches 2 Missiles, Its 7th Weapons Test in a Month — The New York Times
North Korea fires two more projectiles into sea — The Hill
North Korea fires two short-range ballistic missiles into Sea of Japan, US official says — FOX News
North Korea launches more short-range missiles, according to US assessment — CNN
North Korea test-fires missiles after joint military drills end — DW
Kim Jong-un’s brazen move: North Korea test-fires missiles again after joint drills end — News.com.au