[embedded content] [embedded content]
* Presidents of America, Russia and France called for a return to negotiations
* They released joint statement in capacity as co-chairs of OSCE Minsk Group
* But the Turkish President said it was unacceptable they were getting involved
* It comes as Russia said illegal Syrian and Libyan fighters being sent to the region
* It is worst eruption of violence between the two countries since 1994 ceasefire
* Turkey is backed Azerbaijan, raising fears Russia could be drawn into proxy war
Two French journalists were injured by shelling in the Armenian town of Martuni, local media has reported.
The two French nationals working for France’s Le Monde newspaper had been wounded during Azeri shelling.
An Armenian government source said they were in grave condition.
More News On Trump, Putin And Macron Calling For An Immediate Ceasefire In The Armenia – Azerbaijan War