“stevectpa” for Borderland Beat; Excelsior
These are the 10 most wanted in Mexico City, they are men and women wanted by the Secretariat of Citizen Security and the Attorney General’s Office. On the list are drug traffickers, extortionists, kidnappers, murderers and even a serial rapist. The numbering goes from the least priority to the most sought after.
Please click the “Read more” link for a detailed list of these fugitives:
10. Cristhian Flores Ramírez: The brother of ‘El Lunares’ from ‘La Unión’ gang.
9. Eusebio Hernández Vázquez ‘El Cejas’: He is one of the leaders of “La Fuerza Anti-Unión”, the authorities have indicated that this group is financed by the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG).
8. Eduardo Ramírez Tiburcio “El Chori”: Another of the leaders of “La Unión”, is related to the disappearance of one of his ex-partners, one of the so-called girlfriends of La Unión.
7. Liliana Pérez Ramírez “La Voz”: Daughter of Felipe de Jesús “El Ojos”, the leader and founder of the Tláhuac Cartel. They accuse her of ordering kidnapping, torture and other crimes.
6. Fabian Solís Vega “El Fabian”: Accused of extortion and kidnapping, operates in the center and north of the city. He said he was a policeman and that’s why he collected protection fees.
5. Yuritzi Martínez: Ex-girlfriend of Norberto Ronquillo, the young university student who was kidnapped and murdered in June of last year.
4. Juan Carlos Garcia: The man suspected of murdering his wife Abril Pérez Sagaón in November 2019. Although he was arrested, a judge released him, arguing that it was only domestic violence. Apparently he fled to the U.S.
3. Víctor Hugo Ávila Ramírez “El Huguito”: Another of the leaders of “La Unión”, head of hitmen, linked him to murders, kidnappings and extortion.
2. (Unnamed): This is a serial rapist who operates in the Miguel Hidalgo area, the authorities link him with at least 20 sexual attacks since 2012. He operates from the Lomas de Chapultepec area to Polanco. This criminal searches for victims in wooded areas.
1. Lenin Jonathan Canchola Martínez “El Lenin”: This subject is the most wanted by the Mexico City security authorities. He is the leader of a gang of kidnappers, extortionists, drug traffickers. El Lenin operates in the Cuajimalpa area and in Álvaro Obregón, and is one of those mainly responsible for the wave of violence that has been generated in these municipalities.
Mexico City authorities ask that if citizens have seen them or know of their whereabouts, that they report them immediately. The tips can be submitted anonymously.