Daily Mail: ‘She just died? I didn’t know that’: Moment Donald Trump finds out about Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death after Minnesota rally as Biden says she ‘stood for all of us’ and tributes pour in for the ‘smart and humorous trailblazer’
* The president appeared to learn of the death of Ginsburg from reporters after his Minnesota rally Friday
* ‘She just died? Wow. I didn’t know that, you’re telling me now for the first time,’ he said
* On stage – moments after the Supreme Court announced her death – he reeled off his list of potential Supreme Court nominees for if and when a seat became available
* Joe Biden called Ginsburg ‘not only a giant in the legal profession but a beloved figure’ in an interview on CNN
* Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg died aged 87 after a battle with metastatic pancreas cancer at her D.C .home
* The New Yorker was the second woman to serve as a Supreme Court Justice and championed women’s rights
* Her death paves the way for Donald Trump to expand his conservative majority on the Supreme Court
* Days earlier she said her ‘most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed’
* Tributes poured in from political leaders including ex-presidents George Bush, Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton
* Hillary Clinton tweeted that Ginsburg ‘paved the way for so many women, including me’
* Former president George Bush said ‘she inspired more than one generation of women and girls’
* Jimmy Carter also paid tribute to the ‘powerful legal mind and a staunch advocate for gender equality’
* Nancy Pelosi said the flags would be flown at half staff over the capitol in her honor
Donald Trump apparently learned of the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg from reporters, after leaving a rally in Minnesota.
The president told reporters that he didn’t know Ginsburg had died when a reporter asked him for comment after his Minnesota rally Friday evening.
‘She just died? Wow. I didn’t know that, you’re telling me now for the first time,’ he said.
‘She led an amazing life. She was an amazing woman.’
Ginsburg died aged 87 after a battle with metastatic pancreas cancer at her D.C .home.
Read more ….
WNU Editor: The President is surprised.
‘Titan Of The Law’: Trump Reacts To Ginsburg’s Death — NPR
Trump reacts to Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death, says justice ‘led an amazing life’ — FOX News
Trump reacts to Ginsburg’s death: ‘An amazing woman who led an amazing life’ — The Hill
‘She led an amazing life’: Trump pays tribute to Ginsburg — Politico