Inflation is a tax on all Americans, and it has gone up every month of Joe Biden’s presidency because of his failed policies and Far-Left Socialist agenda.
Now, according to a new survey from the New York Times, the overwhelming majority of Americans say that their pay has failed to keep pace with the skyrocketing inflation.
According to the New York Times:
“More than half of workers (57%) say they’ve gotten a pay raise this year, but those haven’t always kept up with the rise in inflation. Four in 10 workers (40%) say prices have risen faster than their pay, vs. 17% who say their pay increase has kept up with inflation. Another 33% of workers say they haven’t received a raise this year, and 8% took a pay cut.”
The survey also found that overall confidence in the economy is at the lowest level in the survey’s history.
BIDEN’S ECONOMIC CRISIS BY THE NUMBERS:
- Inflation is a tax on all Americans, and it has gone up every month of Biden’s presidency.
- Americans are paying more for just about everything while making less because of inflation.
- Real wages have decreased under Biden 8 out of 10 months since his first full month in office.
- Real average hourly earnings decreased 1.9%, seasonally adjusted, from November 2020 to November 2021.
- Americans are paying more for just about everything because of inflation:
- November was the WORST jobs report of Biden’s presidency, falling well short of economists’ expectations.
BOTTOM LINE: Instead of addressing the root cause of inflation, his out-of-control government spending, President Biden continues to push Far-Left Socialist tax and spend policies, which will only exacerbate America’s economic crisis.
This news publication supports the constitution of the United States. As well as our President Donald J Trump