By Buggs for Borderland Beat
Several narcomantas (narco banners) were displayed early this morning in different parts of Mexico City, Culiacán, Hermosillo, Chihuahua and Obregón.
The most interesting was in the Sonoran capital that was left hanging in Pedregal de la Villa, south of the city.
In the text there is a message for Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador “AMLO,” where they point out who are the real culprits of the many executions happening in Sonora, Chihuahua and Sinaloa.
They also talk about an alliance of Rafael Caro Quintero “El Narco de Narcos” that has with the Juarez Cartel and their armed wing “La Línea.”
The content of the narcomanta is as follows:
“Mr. President of the Republic, Andrés Manuel López Obrador.
These are people that are the generating all the violence in the states of Sonora, Chihuahua, and Sinaloa.
They are also responsible for the robbery of the mines in those same states.
Act on the matter, as they have made an alliance with the cartel of La Línea, who were involved in the LeBaron massacre and in other deaths of innocent families.
These people are led by Rafael Caro Quintero since his release from prison, he was the one who brought them together to make an alliance and thus be able to retake the state of Sonora and Sinaloa, costing the lives of many innocent families.”
This gave reference to the recent alliance that was formed between Rafael Caro Quintero and the armed wing of the Juárez cartel, “La Línea.”
In the images appears:
- Jesus Salas Aguayo “ElChuyin”, leader of “La Linea.”
- Miguel Angel Gaxiola “El Ruso” who is chief of security for “Mayo Zambada.”
- Miguel Angel Munguia Villarreal and his brother Ramon Munguia Villarreal “El Mon” who are drug traffickers and reside in Hermosillo.
At the bottom of the banner are the following names and photos:
- Oscar Pascual de la Rocha “El Chapon.”
- Jesús Darío Murrieta Navarro “El Cara de Cochi,” Chief sicario of Rodrigo Paez Quintero.
- Rodrigo Paez Quintero, leader of “El Cartel de Caborca.”
- Víctor Noe Gonzalez Bournes “El 500” partner of his brother “El Aguila” both in hiding in Moris, Chihuahua.
- Francisco Javier Espinoza Camacho “El Fino” or “Picipi”, who is the main operator of Juan Pablo Quintero Navidad in the city of Guaymas and Empalme.
- Ever Jose Gonzalez Bournes “El Águila” or “Pepe”, leader of “La Línea” sicario accused of participating in the murder of the “LeBaron” family.
- Fredy Calles Romero, “El Tolteca” also said to be boss of sicarios for “La Línea” identified as participating in the murder of the “LeBaron” family.
- Felipe de Jesus Sosa Canizalez “El Yiyo” plaza boss in Nogales, Magdalena, Santa Ana, Cucurpe, Ures, San Pedro de la Cueva, accused along with his accomplice Leonardo Lopez the “20” or “Nayo” of having executed Daniel Hernández, Commander of the PESP.
- Alfredo Olivas Valenzuela “Chapo Alfredo” or the “Alfa” He directs operations in Obregón, Bacum and the Yaqui Valley for Juan Pablo Quintero Navidad, he is the father of renowned narco corridos singer Alfredito Olivas.
- Héctor Bernal Mercado “Chino Bitachi”, who is the boss of sicarios for the cartel of the Brothers “Munguia Villarreal,” operates mainly in the city of Hermosillo, Sonora.