Middle East Data Center Market Size to Reach Revenues of $3.7 Billion by 2025 – Arizton
Aug 26, 2020 (AB Digital via COMTEX) —
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this Middle East data center market report.
The Middle East data center market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 3% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- 10+ new data center projects and expansion activities witnessed in the Middle East market in 2019.
- In 2019, Turkey dominated the investments in the Middle East market with a share of around 35%, followed by the UAE with a share of over 12%.
- Over $4 billion cumulative investment will be witnessed in Middle East data center market during 2020-2025.
- $650 million cumulative investments are expected on cooling systems across Middle East during 2020-2025.
- In 2019, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Gulf Data Hub, Khazna, Equinix, Batelco, Turkcell, Telecom Italia Sparkle, Palestine Telecommunications Company, and Etisalat have invested in Middle East market.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by IT infrastructure, electrical infrastructure, mechanical infrastructure, general construction, tier standards, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – List of 10 IT infrastructure providers, 14 construction service providers, and 10 data center investors
Middle East Data Center Market – Segmentation
- The server market is witnessing a gradual shift from rack-based servers to blade ones to support high-density operations. The increased adoption of technology such as IoT, big data analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning by enterprises across the Middle East is driving the demand.
- The adoption of lithium-ion batteries is likely to increase during the forecast period in the region as their price will continue to decline. Since most vendors are offering lithium-ion based UPS systems, the market is likely to become highly competitive during the forecast period.
- The majority of Middle East countries do not support the use of free cooling systems. The Middle East data center market is adopting water-based cooling systems; however, direct liquid cooling and immersion cooling solutions are likely to witness high adoption.
Middle East Data Center Market by IT Infrastructure
Middle East Data Center Market by Electrical Infrastructure
- UPS Systems
- Transfer Switches & Switchgears
- Other Electrical Infrastructure
Middle East Data Center Market by Mechanical Infrastructure
- Cooling Systems
- CRAC & CRAH Units
- Chiller Units
- Cooling Towers & Dry Coolers
- Other Units
- Other Mechanical Infrastructure
Middle East Data Center Market by General Construction
- Building Development
- Installation & Commissioning Services
- Building Designs
- Physical Security
Middle East Data Center Market by Tier Standard
- Tier I & Tier II
- Tier III
- Tier IV
Middle East Data Center Market – Dynamics
The digitalization of business operations is driving the demand for cloud-based service adoption in the market. Over the past few years, the demand for cloud-based services has been increasingly gaining traction in the Middle East. The use of cloud computing services and applications continues to rise rapidly, leading to the establishment of vast hyperscale cloud-based data centers across the region. Cloud computing is changing the dynamics of data center facilities, leading to several innovations and resulting in the use of modern infrastructure. Cloud service providers such as AWS, Microsoft, Tencent, Google, and Oracle are the major investors in data centers that are expected to open or expand their presence in the next 2−3 years. Also, there is growing competition in the market from local and regional cloud service providers, especially managed service providers, which has prompted service providers to establish their presence across several countries in the region.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Rise in Renewable Energy-Powered Facilities in Middle East
- Smart City Initiatives Driving Edge Data Center Deployments
- Big Data & IoT Spending to Drive Data Center Investments
- Government Support to Boost Digital Economy in Middle East
Middle East Data Center Market – Geography
Saudi Arabia is one of the leading data center markets in the Middle East due to the steady growth in the Internet of Things (IoT) applications among businesses and consumers as well as strong fiber connectivity. Saudi Telecom Company (STC) and Ericsson have signed a deal to launch a mid-band 5G network in Saudi Arabia. STC Group has officially launched commercial 5G services in Saudi Arabia to provide this service across a number of cities in the country. The growing internet penetration, social media usage, and smart initiatives will continue to drive the market over the next few years.
Middle East Data Center Market by Geography
- Saudi Arabia
- Other Countries
Prominent IT Infrastructure Vendors
- Dell Technologies
Prominent Construction Contractors
- Red Engineering
- McLaren Group of Companies
- ICS Nett
- Laing O’Rourke
- NOVA Mission Critical
- Edarat Group
- Enmar Engineering
- Qatar Site and Power
- Harinsa Qatar (HQ)
- Turner & Townsend
Prominent Data Center Investors
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Batelco (Bahrain Telecommunications Company)
- Etisalat Group
- Gulf Data Hub
- Telecom Italia Sparkle
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including – Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States