* Brooklyn lawyers Colinford Mattis 32, and Urooj Rahman, 31, were arrested for allegedly throwing a Molotov cocktail into an empty NYPD cruiser
* It was revealed Monday that lawyers allegedly tried to pass out the firebombs
* Witness told authorities that Mattis and Rahman attempted to hand them the devices so that those individuals could cause more ‘destruction and violence’
* Mattis is a corporate attorney with Pryor Cashman and graduated from Princeton University and New York University law school
* Police said they tossed a bottle filled with gasoline through a broken window into a cruiser just before 1am outside the 88th Precinct station, but it did not ignite
* They were chased by police and charged with attempting to damage or destroy law-enforcement vehicles, which carries a minimum of five years in jail
Two Brooklyn lawyers who were charged for allegedly tossing a Molotov cocktail into a New York Police Department vehicle early Saturday morning were also trying to pass out firebombs to other George Floyd demonstrators, federal authorities said Monday.
Colinford Mattis, 32, a corporate attorney with Pryor Cashman, and attorney Urooj Rahman, 31, allegedly threw the bomb into an empty police cruiser that was parked outside the 88th Precinct station house in Fort Greene, Brooklyn, cops say.
It was revealed on Monday that Mattis and Rahman also attempted to pass out the incendiary devices to others who were at the protest.
According to the New York Post, a bystander told authorities that Rahman ‘tried to distribute Molotov cocktails to the witness and others so that those individuals could likewise use the incendiary devices in furtherance of more destruction and violence’.
The bystander even snapped a photo of the pair in the car while they were allegedly trying to pass out the devices.
Read more ….
Update #1: Molotov cocktail-tossing lawyers tried to pass out firebombs to protesters: feds (New York Post)
Update #2: Pair of Brooklyn lawyers including Ivy League corporate attorney charged in Molotov cocktail attack on NYPD cruiser (New York Daily News)
WNU Editor: To me there is very little difference between these two psychopaths who wanted to destroy and main/kill, and the psychopath who murdered George Floyd.