Daily Mail: Trump approves SPECIAL OPS raid targeting ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and military says he’s dead, as President tweets outs ‘Something big just happened’ and promises ‘major statement’ at 9am Sunday
* Donald Trump plans to make a ‘major statement’ at the White House at 9am
* ISIS target believed to be Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has reportedly been killed by U.S.-led forces in Idlib, Syria
* Trump suggested something was afoot on Saturday night when he tweeted without explanation, ‘Something very big has just happened!’
* The CIA reportedly assisted in the locating of the terror chief
* Early reports suggests Baghdadi may have detonated his suicide vest in the raid
President Donald Trump will make a ‘major statement’ at the White House at 9 am on Sunday, amid reports ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has been killed by U.S.-led forces in northwest Syria.
Reports emerged late Saturday that al-Baghdadi, the elusive militant who has been the subject of an international manhunt for more than five years, had been killed in Barisha, north of Idlib.
The president gave an indication that something was afoot earlier on Saturday night when he tweeted without explanation, ‘Something very big has just happened!’
Read more ….
WNU Editor: President Trump will be making an announcement at 9:00 EST.
Trump Approves Special Ops Raid Targeting ISIS Leader Baghdadi, Military Says He’s Dead — Newsweek
US official: IS leader believed dead in US military assault — AP
Islamic State leader Baghdadi reportedly killed in Syria by U.S. forces — Reuters
IS group leader Baghdadi believed dead in American raid, US media report — France 24
ISIS leader Baghdadi is believed to be dead after US operation in Syria — CNBC
US reportedly carries out operation against Isis leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi — The Guardian
ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi believed to have been killed in Syria — CBS
ISIS leader al-Baghdadi believed killed in US commando raid — Military.com
US targeted ISIL leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi: US officials — Al Jazeera
Iran was informed of IS leader Baghdadi’s death – Iranian officials tell Reuters — Reuters