Update: And then there is President Biden …. 5 Times Joe Biden Openly Urged Violence Against Political Opponents (The Federalist).
* Sen. Lindsey Graham argued former President Donald Trump’s second impeachment trial set a bad precedent
* ‘If you use this model, I don’t know how Kamala Harris doesn’t get impeached if the Republicans take over the House,’ Graham said
* The South Carolina Republican said Harris was in danger because she ‘actually bailed out rioters,’ pointing to her support of a Minnesota-based bail fund
* Trump’s lawyer made similar arguments Saturday going as far to say that the MAGA mob was actually inspired by the summer’s Black Lives Matter protests
* ‘It was month after month of political leaders and media personalities, bloodthirsty for ratings, glorifying civil unrest,’ said Michael van der Veen
* Graham also called Trump the ‘most potent force’ in the Republican Party and said Lara Trump would win her GOP Senate primary if she decided to run
Sen. Lindsey Graham said former President Donald Trump’s second impeachment trial set such a bad precedent that House Republicans, if they retake the majority, will go after Vice President Kamala Harris for her Black Lives Matter support.
‘If you use this model, I don’t know how Kamala Harris doesn’t get impeached if the Republicans take over the House, because she actually bailed out rioters and one of the rioters went back to the streets and broke somebody’s head open,’ Graham told Chris Wallace on ‘Fox News Sunday.’
WNU Editor: Using the same standard that the Democrats applied to former President Trump, a case could be made to impeach Vice President Harris even if there is no chance of her being convicted by the US Senate. An unfortunate precedent has been set with Donald Trump, and there is a very good chance that we are going to see more of this procedure in the future. But it is not going to happen to Vice President Harris. Bottom line. The Republicans are not going to do to her what the Democrats did to President Trump.
More News On Sen. Lindsey Graham Saying That Republicans May Impeach Vice President Kamala Harris In 2022