Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has confirmed that the US government has been hiding key details about UFOs from the public for years
* Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid made the claim in the documentary, The Phenomenon, which is directed by James Fox
* The Phenomenon is a new film that examines the ‘long-standing global cover-up and mystery involving unidentified aerial phenomenon’
* ‘Why the federal government all these years has covered up, put brake pads on everything, stopped it, I think it’s very, very bad for our country,’ he said
* When asked if he’s saying there’s still evidence that hasn’t yet been publicly disclosed, Reid replies: ‘I’m saying most of it hasn’t seen the light of day’
* Since leaving office in 2017 he has become increasingly outspoken about UFOs
* Following the release of videos taken by pilots that show ‘unexplained aerial phenomena’ in April, Reid wrote: ‘The American people deserve to be informed’
Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says the US government has been hiding key details about UFO encounters from the public for years.
Reid made the claim in the newly released documentary, The Phenomenon, directed by James Fox, which bills itself as ‘as the most credible and revealing film ever made about the long-standing global cover-up and mystery involving unidentified aerial phenomenon.’
The 100 minute-long film, in part, analyzes the history of UFO sightings in the US from the 1940s all the way up to this spring’s revelation regarding a Department of Defence probe into unexplained military sightings.
WNU Editor: I am getting tired of all of these former leaders making claims but providing zero evidence.