The report presents an abstract explanation of how consciousness is created through the brain’s processing of energy in the physical world and transforming it into what McDonnell compares to a hologram, as seen in the graphic above
* The CIA commissioned an Army study of the Gateway Experience in 1983
* The technique uses sounds tapes to manipulate brainwaves with a goal of creating an altered state of consciousness
* Practical uses of the technique include manifesting goals, converting energy to heal one’s body, and even traveling across space and time, per the report
* The report was declassified by the CIA in 2003 and largely went unnoticed
* Nearly two decades later, the Gateway Experience is now receiving renewed attention after piquing the interest of TikTok users
* Over the past month dozens of users have recorded videos explaining the Gateway phenomenon and sharing their attempts to access it
TikTok users have uncovered a bewildering CIA report from nearly four decades ago which describes the agency’s belief that humans can transcend space and time using a technique called the Gateway Experience.
The report entitled Analysis and Assessment of The Gateway Process was penned in 1983 by US Army Lieutenant Colonel Wayne M McDonnell.
WNU Editor: This is what I call ‘fringe science’.